Did you mean: 

Refund after final bill

Blair7
I'm a participant level 2

Hi!! 
I have a issue about final bill.

I cancelled Fido line on November 29.

I already canceled bank account and credit card as well. But final bi is $-14.81. So I would like to get refund to use different credit card. However I couldn't make a payment because of refund. 
so I need some help and support, how could I receive that refund ?

Please let me know ASAP.

Best Regards,

Blair7

5 REPLIES 5

Blair7

Hi!

Thankbuou for your reply. 
my Canadian bank is still working, so is it available to refund with Devd card ? 
if yes, please let me know how to do.

Best Regards,

Blair

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Blair7!

You can depositing the cheque in a foreign bank, or to your Canadian bank with their online app - most banks offer cheque deposit via app Smiley

I hope that helps out, if you need us to look into the status of the refund cheque let us know. 

FidoValerie

Hey @Blair7 !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

When there is a credit balance on your final bill, we automatically issue a cheque and send it to the address on file for the Fido account.

If you need to have it sent elsewhere (even to an international address) you can contact us and we'll proceed with the change!

Blair7

Thank you for your reply.

i tried to contact you with chat, however they didn't answer... I just would like to get refund by international credit card. Because the reason why I already closed my Canada bank account and credit card. So what should I solve this issue ? Please kindly  support me.

Best Regards,

Aika

We unfortunately can't process the refund on an international credit card, but you would be able to use the cheque we send in any bank. Smiley

If you're unable to reach someone via Live Chat to proceed, there also other ways to contact us from outside Canada :

- Call in to 1-514-925-4590 to speak to customer service from abroad

- Send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, if that works best for you!