cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred by a Friend Offer Fail since Nov 2022

Bean121119
I'm a participant level 3

I am writing to express my disappointment with the lack of response and action regarding my referral bonus. As a loyal customer, I joined Fido over six months ago through Refer Your Friends Program since Nov 2022, but I have yet to receive my referral bonus.

I have reached out to your support team multiple times, but all I have received in response is a generic email stating that my inquiry is being investigated. This lack of communication and delay in resolving the issue is unacceptable.

I urge you to take immediate action to investigate and resolve this matter. I fulfilled all the requirements for the referral bonus and have been patiently waiting for over six months. It is unfair to have to wait this long without any update on the status of my referral bonus.

I hope to hear back from you soon with a resolution to this matter. If no action is taken, I will be forced to consider other options and take my business elsewhere!

7 REPLIES 7

Bean121119

I was referred by my friend and joined Fido since Nov 2022, she already received her referral bonus, but I did not! We both submitted info via the link you provided a few months ago and you guys keep replying that the case is still being investigated! It is completely unacceptable! How can your company treat your customers that way? 😠 Again, It is unfair to have to wait this long without any update on the status of my referral bonus!

Hey there @Bean121119 

Please note that the Community is a user based platform. @Original_Lucy is not a Fido employee, but she did provide you with the tools needed to request support.

Have you had the chance to clink on the link she's shared and fill out the form? This will be directly treated by the team responsible of the Friend referral Program, and they should get back to you within 3 business days.

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes!

Bean121119

Hi, 

I do complete that form but every time I receive the same message from them (see below)! "Thank you for contacting the Fido Refer Your Friends Program Support Team.

We are currently in the process of investigating your inquiry and will get back to you with more information. We apologize for the delay, but greatly appreciate your patience.

Thanks for participating in the Fido  Refer Your Friends Program." I received this useless feedback and actually they do not care about it!  Please tell me what I can do?

Hello @Bean121119 

I'm sorry to see this is not resolved yet. We will need to go over your account to verify the status of your referral.

To contact our customer service, you can find all the ways to reach us here.

Bean121119

Bean121119_0-1684790463441.png

I think I have to share this to the community and let Fido's customers understand your team is totally not doing the job and do not show respect to customers! 

Hey @Bean121119 ,

We're sad that this has yet to be resolved. Please contact our support team here so we can review this further. 

Hi @Bean121119 , that does seem to be a long time. Did you go to your refer a friend page and check the status of the referral, it will say pending, or waiting on the referee, or approved. Something like that. You can also access the program Here for more information.