cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent detailed voice history

cw123
I'm a participant level 2

I would like to see the voice call history for the current cycle. It says I have already used all 500 of my minutes, but I just don't understand how. I know you can find the last month's phone list by downloading the bill, but this cycle doesn't reset for another 11 days. 

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoFaiza

Hi @cw123,

Welcome to Community! 

Since the cycle is still going on, it won't be possible to view the call history. Rest assured though it will be available on your invoice. 

That said, do you know what the overage charges are with your plan?

Let me know.

cw123

Thanks for your help, I upgraded my plan. I am not exactly pleased by this. I used to be with koodo and never had any issues related to going over my minutes, but realized that FIDO counts incoming AND outgoing calls... which is found VERY deep in the small text. I didn't realize when I signed on. 

Anyway I guess I am stuck with you guys but will be surely switching back to koodo in the future if FIDO doesn't become more transparent.

Hello Cw123,

Welcome to the community!

I understand you might not have went over your minutes when you were with Koodo, however, they also count airtime for both calls made and received (see here). As far as I am aware, all of the Canadian mobile providers count airtime for both incoming and outgoing calls. The only place I have encountered free incoming calls was when I was living in Ireland...

**edit** Is it possible your call habits changed when you switched to Fido? If the majority of your usage with Koodo was during evenings & weekends, and outside of those times with Fido, that could account for the difference.**

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers