cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:

steveintravel
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My son lost the sim card oversea. This phone no is under my account and we stay oversea this moment.

1) Can you show me  how to give instruction to issue a new sim card to him when he back canada? 

Steve

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Steveintravel,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your son has lost his SIM card overseas. I believe you should be able to order a new SIM on Fido.ca and have it shipped to your billing address (see here). While they can also ship the SIM card to an alternate address (see here), I'm not sure if that address can be outside of Canada. Alternatively, you (or he) can go to any store to purchase another SIM card. You should note that the new SIM card would not yet be associated with your account. That's why anyone can purchase a SIM from a store. Once received, you would need to update your SIM card to the new one. Since his old SIM is lost, you would need to contact customer service to update his SIM. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers