cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions pertaining my bill

JKylie
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

My last bill was $490.71, paid on September 20th, 2021. I received my monthly bill today, it is $502.21 and my total is $543.41 which does not make sense. When I click on how much I owe it says $502.21, what is the added $41.20 for on the main screen? When I see my bill it says that my previous balance is at $0.00. Then I have the added bonus that I have a $10.00 fee for Fido Roam - US on line 902-989-2413, I went to verify my detailed bill and the person with that specific line was in Windsor / Sherbrooke Quebec, there is no reason as to why this line should be changed a Fido Roam US fee. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello JKylie,

If you have specific questions regarding your bill, you would need to contact customer service so they can access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

With regards to the errant roaming fee, it's possible that their phone connected to a US tower if they happened to travel near the border. There is supposed to be an accidental roaming system in place (see here), however, it's possible the offending US tower had not yet been identified as problematic. You might also consider contacting customer service so they may attempt to locate that tower.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers