cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase online

Nicolehunt750
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I have recently upgraded my iPhone 6s with a small plan to a iPhone 7 medium plan. I went through the whole online purchase thing and i confirmed the order, but I see no information about the order on my account and no email as been sent. There is also no info about the shipment or if a SIM card is included.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Nicolehunt750

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

If your current SIM fits in the new device, a new one would not be sent out. You would simply need to insert your current SIM in the new device. If you are upgrading from an iPhone 6s to an iPhone 7, the SIM card should be compatible with both phones. 

There should be two emails sent out following a device order.  The first is the email confirmation about the phone order and the second is the one that includes the tracking number. The second email is only sent out once the device is shipped! 

Did you get a chance to double-check the Spam or Junk folders to make sure the email confirmation wasn't accidentally redirected there? 

Hey @Nicolehunt750,

Was this sorted out? Keep us posted!

Val34

Where can I check if my online order has been processed if i did not receive a confirmation email?

Hey @Val43, 

Welcome to the Community!

Typically, we send you an email notification as soon as the order is processed on our end. Due to a higher volume of people placing orders during this Black Friday week, it may take a little bit longer than usual for us to send you a transaction email confirmation. However, you can always reach out to us through these channels to see if the order was processed.

We can also send you a PM here if you prefer.