cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer experience

FidoDoesntCare
I'm a participant level 3

Fido seems to have droped their customer service edge.  I call today because they added a late charge of a 1.22$ to my bill.  it was due on the 2nd and i paid it on the 6th ( my mistake but completely forgot).

Call the fido customer service and the rep tells me " and you don't think this is a deserved charge? well there is nothing i can do"

Needless to day, i asked to speak to a supervisor as i have been with them for over 15 years, and 45mins later and the rep trying for 10mins to transfer me to his supervisor...meanwhile the customer service rep tries to offer me 3gb of additional data for the next 3 months....get to speak to the supervisor...and they can't do anything.  bye Fido.

what is hilarious, is this from their web site: "because of COVID-19 with more flexible payment options. During this time, you won’t be required to inform us of recently made late payments."

Time to switch as Fido customer service is non existant....

6 REPLIES 6

FidoPhilippe

Hey @FidoDoesntCare! Philippe here.

Thank you very much for your many years of loyalty. A late fee is charged on the account if the payment is not made by the payment due date. You can find further information about that here, under section 3 c.

That said, I'm fully aware you would like us to make an exception for you in this case. Without guarantying anything, we'll be happy to take another look into this with you, if you wish. Just request a PM from the community and we'll get in touch. Smiley

FidoDoesntCare

Hi Phillip

thansk for the reply. it's more a question of principle than the actual dollar amount.  feel free to PM me.  Thanks! 

if your phone support was as friendly as this there would be non issues with Fido.  They should learn from you guys!

In that case, I'll send you a PM shortly. Smiley

FidoDoesntCare

FIdo is hilarious, 3 more people on persnal message and same thing, we can't revert the charge....so why waste more of my time?

I am really curious as to why Fido's customer service has gone so poor?  Anyone else has experienced this with them lately?

FidoDoesntCare

Thanks Fido Online team.  I do understand the limitation of the system.

Will follow the escalation procedure from your website. 

https://www.fido.ca/consumer/share-a-concern

Stay safe.

We have replied to your PM to advise you that someone will contact you in the next 72 hours @FidoDoesntCare.