Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please solve this issue ASAP

Mtanvir
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi 

I have come to my home country for 3 months 

yesterday when I landed I received txt from Fido about my roaming I called and Got it cancelled.

today I found out that it is still active and now the agents are not picking up the call .Kindly help me and cancel the roaming from my account under which there are two numbers 

thankyou 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Mtanvir,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, only customer service can help you opt-out of Fido roam or disable roaming on your accounts. I understand you are currently outside of Canada, however, you would need to contact customer service. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they will also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

In the meantime, you might consider enabling Airplane or Flight mode on your devices. That setting should prevent the phones from connecting to the local networks. You could then manually enable Wifi when required. If your devices are supported for Wifi-calling, you should note that some Wifi-calling usage abroad is also considered roaming (see here).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers