cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

arthur0987
I'm a participant level 1

I saw the promotion is ending tonight and changed my plan from 4GB to 6GB one. I read it on the website that it will be affected the beginning of the next billing cycle but it already gave me two extra GB. My billing cycle ends tonight and it will renew tomorrow. Does this mean I will be charged for 6GB instead of 4GB this month??

3 REPLIES 3

Gursharn

I want to change my plan quick pls 

Hey @Gursharn,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

You can change your quickly and at your own convenience through your online account on Fido.ca, just follow these steps:

1. Go to fido.ca and sign in to My Account.
  2. Select the phone number for a plan change
  3. Click on Change Plan under My Plan to initiate the plan change.
  4. Review available plans by using the arrows. Choose a plan and click Get it.
  5. Scroll down to the Manage Existing Add-on’s section. Click Remove on add-ons no longer needed.
  6. Scroll down to the Choose your new add-ons section.  Click Get It to add a new add-on.
  7. Scroll down to Check out to confirm the plan change.
  8. Review your Order. Check the Terms & Conditions box and click Complete Order.
  9. Review the Order Confirmation page.

If ever you need immediate assistance with your account in the future, you can contact us here: here.

Hope this helps!

FidoFaiza

Hi @arthur0987

Welcome to Community Smiley

Happy to hear you were able to grab the promo! 

If the plan change was just made today at the beginning of your billing cycle, you will be charged for the new plan as of today only. 

If you exceeded your data limit during the past cycle, there will of course be overage charges. 

I hope this helps.