cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pissed off customer

Craiger1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Good afternoon.  I am very disappointed in your customer service.  Last week I called to book a technician to come out to the new residence that I will be moving there in 5 days. The place has no cable run in it for some reason told customer service and they said no problem I can help. It was book for yesterday from 4 to 6pm . The service technician called me at 215 pm from the residence I leave now , I told him I gave the customer service the new address were you are suppose to be, he said ok I will call my dispatch and have it changed I asked if he was still coming to the new place and he said yes. I got off work early so I could be there by 4 waited 2 hours and he didn't show or call. I tried calling customer service was on hold for 2 hours waiting and got hung up on. Called back and got hung up on again. I called this morning got a hold of someone to be transferred 3 times to be hung up on again. Finally got ahold of someone for the 6 time for her to tell me they can't run the cable till I move in to the new residence,  so the day I move in I have to spend my time on the phone tring to book a technician to come out. I find it pretty bad that some of your customer service don't know what's going on, plus they have my number on file and not once did they ever try to Call me  back after being hung up on . 

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Craiger1

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon!