cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone order on June 12th - STILL no shipping confirmation!

JH93
I'm a participant level 3

Does it usually take this long for it to even ship? I was originally promised I would RECEIVE it within 2-5 business days. But I haven't even got confirmation that my phone shipped as of today... I keep getting told "you'll get an email when it's shipped". 

I have urgent calls this week (since it was promised I would receive it by Friday, June 18th) and without a phone. Is there a loaner phone since Fido didn't fulfill its promise? 

Edit to say agents did confirm the phone was in stock and NOT back ordered so the timelines above did apply. 

8 REPLIES 8

JH93

Business day 9 (almost 2 full weeks now) and not even any sign of shipping. Chat agents don't have any info besides "wait 72 more hours", "wait 9 more business days" etc. (not even consistent responses in timing).

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

What is the phone model cause i want to purchase a phone next month.

Thank you for your patience @JH93! We definitely understand how important it is for you to receive your new phone as soon as possible. Some phones are more popular than others and it may take us a little longer to fulfill the orders, but you will certainly receive your phone. We're on it!

As soon the phone is shipped to you, you will receive an email confirming that as well as an email with the tracking number. Smiley

Did you check you inbox in the last 2 days to see if there is any update?

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi FidoSaira!

I think the delay is passed. I think you can do something for this situation. Some big company can ship things in 3 days even when there a lot of purchases. I think you understand the situation. I hope for him its will be resolved. Smiley

Its just an personnal opinion, fido do good works Smiley

Have a nice day to all fido employees. Smiley

FidoFaiza

Hi @JH93

If the phone is in stock, you should have heard something by now. Have you had any news? 

JH93

Agent confirmed in stock and I live in Toronto but no additional news besides a case was opened. Still no shipping confirmation.

JH93

Business day 7 and STILL no shipping confirmation.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

HI Smiley

The best thing to do in your case: Contact Fido by chat available at support section at Fido.ca, you will get responded immediatly. He will help you to see whats happen with the shipping of your phone.

Have a nice day Smiley It's been a pleasure to assist you today

You can select my answer as the best answer if you want Wink