cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone deal after the fact

Heather4444
I'm a participant level 2

I received a text message on my phone informing me of a great deal on new phone purchases. I had just bought a new phone, through Fido and it was dropped off the very same day as the text message. I spoke with Amna a rep from Fido to ask if I could still receive the promotion. a monthly bill credit of up to $5 for 24 months ( $360 She never snswered my question but simply pointed me to the website , which informed me of the information I already knew. Is there any way I can contact someone who can answer my question. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Heather4444!

Our promos do change often and new ones can often come out after you upgrade. When you got your phone, were you given any other promos with a monthly discount? If so, the two promos can likely not be combined.

If you did not, you always have a 15 or 30 day satisfaction warranty, depending via which channel you purchased the phone. If you're within that warranty and the phone price changes or a promotion changes and you want to benefit you just need to contact us and we can review what can be done. 

If you prefer, we can also PM you here ont he Community. Just let us know Smiley 

Heather4444

Maybe we can talk here as I seem to have trouble getting through on the contact us section. All I am looking for is the better promo that was offered the exact day that my phone was delivered. Essentailly a $5 discount per month instead of the $3.34 I'm getting now. It doesn't seem like much but in the end its almost $40 in my pocket. And I know it's going to bug me every time I see my bill each month Wink 

Hi @Heather4444

It seems to me that the discount was prorated which is perfectly normal if the changes were made after your billing cycle had started. No worries though, we can always double-check everything and to do that, I am sending a PM your way. Talk soon Smiley