Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid too much!!!

tonyyoung
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Please Help Me!!! 

I found that from this August, my bill jumped up to 700 from 70 !! which is significantly unnormal!

I would like to know if there is issue or mistakes for the fido system!

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Tonyyoung,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've received unexpected charges on your line. Have you had a chance to view the billing details to see what the charges might be for? You can do so via My Account --> Billings & Payments --> View Bill. From there, you should be able to Save or Print a PDF copy of your bill (see here). In addition, you should also be able to view the details online. Any additional charges would be listed under Other Charges and Credits.

If you would like to discuss those charges, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Good morning @tonyyoung , sorry to hear that you have an unexpected increase on your Fido bill. You can check your usage for long distance charges, or data charges, etc in the app or on Fido.ca your account dashboard.

First though, You should contact the Fido customer care team to have them investigate the charges with you. Please call them on your device at *611 or go HERE for all the ways to contact customer care. They are the team that has access to your account. Don't delay in contacting them to find out what the issue is. Hope you get resolve, cheers