cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid same bill twice

corgibumss
I'm a participant level 1

I paid my internet bill twice and it posted on my credit card twice. I went through three support reps telling me to reach out to my bank but my bank says to reach out to fido. Sad 

Anyone know how I can get my money back or at least get it credited? 

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Corgibumss,

Welcome to the community!

Fido, like any other institution that gets paid, will simply credit your account with any additional funds.

On the other hand, if you wish to be refunded it might take some time for you to receive the money. Fido suggested you contact your credit card company or bank to cancel the second payment. It's simpler (and faster) to cancel the second payment rather than going through the procedure of processing a refund. Unfortunately, if the bank had already processed the payment, you would need to request the refund from Fido. You should note it may take a while for a refund to be processed and mailed out to you.

If you would like to request a refund, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hamandalaura

That's ridiculous