Your plan also includes:

• Overage Rate : Not Applicable
11 REPLIES 11

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Surge,

Welcome to the community!

Do you have one of the newer plans with Data Overage Protection? If you do, once you have used all the data included in your plan, your access to data services will be paused until the end of your current billing cycle. You will receive a text message notifying you when you have used 100% of the data allotment included in your plan with the option to purchase more data (taken from here). Since your data will be paused when you have fully used your data allotment, the rate for data overage does not apply.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Surge
I'm a participant level 3

No way. I like to change my plan but I don't know how mach hour by new plan Fido will give me, because it is not applicable.

It is crazy.

Hello again,

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what you mean by 'how much hour by new plan'. Could you please clarify the information you're after?

If you're considering changing your plan, are you wishing a pre-paid or post-paid plan? Are you concerned about voice minutes, text messaging, data?

Cheers

Surge

I'm sorry 

I like change plan, because I have plan TALK & TEXT 300 Minutes remaining.

I tried found haw mach TALK Minutes will be have by new plan but Fido Not Applicable information.

May be you can find TALK Minutes by new plan.

For exam, you try change your plan and find TALK & TEXT Minutes in your new plan. After said me where is it.

Thanks

Hello again,

Thank you for the additional information. As far as I am aware, there are three options for call minutes with the new Talk & Text plans: 100 Canada-wide minutes, 500 Canada-wide minutes, or Unlimited Canada-wide minutes

Plan.jpg

~ taken from here.

Clicking on the bar indicated by the orange arrow will provide the options. You should note that the above plans are for Ontario. If you are from a different Province, you will need to change the Province.

If you have a plan with limited minutes, additional minutes are 50¢ per minute (see #3 in Full Details).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Surge

Hello Cheers

I opened my Fido page and you can see:

Can you show me new Talk & Text plan

FIDO-1.jpg

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Surge!

If you scroll down on that same page you will be able to see that plan that Cawtau is referring to. 

Surge

O Amanda

You very, very, very smart lady.

Please say me, for example, how many Call minutes I will have by new plan $50 (like first picture).

This is down picture, "that Cawtau is referring to".

FIDO-2.jpg

Hello again,

@Surge wrote:.. how many Call minutes I will have by new plan $50 (like first picture)...

I borrowed your picture from above:

FIDO-1.jpg

Firstly, you should note that plan is not strictly a Talk & Text plan as it includes 4GB of data. That plan includes Unlimited Canada-wide minutes as well as Unlimited texting. You can make as many calls to Canadian phone numbers and receive as many calls (while you are in Canada) as you would like without additional charge. You should note that if you make International calls, additional long-distance charges would apply. Also, if you are outside of Canada, roaming charges would apply.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Surge

Hi lady

Please go page down and check "See full details" before try help.

Cheers ðŸ¤”

Hello again,

Firstly, I'm not a lady. Secondly, to which aspect of the Full Details do you refer? I initially provided the additional minute information from the Full details in an earlier post. However, since the plan you indicated in your picture includes Unlimited Canada-wide calling, the additional minutes are not applicable.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers