Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Cancelled, No Email Notification, Poor Phone Customer Services

Julian64
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

It has been a very frustrating week for just trying to get a new phone. I called in to upgrade my phone on Nov.25 2020 for an iPhone 11 Pro. I got the confirmation email right away, however, I did not get my tracking number or shipping confirmation within the next 2 days. Called in during the weekend of Nov. 28 to verify what was going with the phone delivery. I was told that the phone ready to pick up and be delivered Monday.

Today is Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, and I have not received any Emails at all. Like Zero emails in regard to the status of my order. I call in again 3 times and I was told that the order was cancelled. None of the representatives was able to give a proper answer or guide to who I could contact in regard to what was happening. I need an answer. If my order was able to proceed why cancelling the order today!?!!?!?!  I am so disappointed and frustrated with how much I need to go through phone calls and not get any meaningful information in regard to what I am looking for. 

4 REPLIES 4

kenli2005

Fido cancel the newly sign up plan with execuse and gimmics 

I  signed up new promotion plan w/ phone and selected to pick up at a store.. got a email after 3 days saying the selected phone is out of stock  at the selected store and  my plan also got cancelled .  I understand it happens and what is not reasonable is that:  the same phone is on the web today with extra $10/mth  charges.  I feel a dishonest corporation practice and  wrongful advertisment practices.  I wish Fido should review their practices and responsibility to general public.. besides that, they are Canadian corporation and mother company Rogers should keep a respectful practices.  

NatalieD
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

The same thing just happened to me. Upgraded my phone and plan with a great offer and had an amazing customer service rep, I was very happy. The phone never arrived, logged a case only to find out they had cancelled this on me. Why? I have no idea. I've called twice and both reps said they can no longer fulfill the offer that I not only agreed upon, but have been billed for. 

I used to tell everyone how satisfied with Fido I've been, after this I'm looking at other providers...problem being, the balance of the new phone that I never received is still showing on bill. Incredibly frustrated, this is ridiculous.

Hey @NatalieD Smiley

We've already answered your other post here

FidoKenny

Hello @Julian64

We understand how this can be a frustrating experience for you.

It's our objective that you get your phoen as soon as possilbe.

We would need to verify your account to better understand what happened.

You can find all the ways to reach us here.

If it's best for you, we can send you a PM here on the Community. Let us know.