cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office of the President and Executive Escalation

tiredfidocustom
I'm a participant level 2

Fido customer care is refusing to share the email addresses of the office of the president and the executive escalation. Every organization has this in Canada. Is  there a way I can get those email addresses?

I am tired of talking to their agents on the phone. There is also lot of misinformation. I prefer if the communication is in writing to avoid any isinformation. 

9 REPLIES 9

Here
I'm a participant level 1

How can I contact Fido President

Hello Here,

Welcome to the community!

As noted in the solution below, you would need to escalate your issue with customer service.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

kevinchahal

Kindly provide office of the presidents mailing address, thanks!

tiredfidocustom

Thanks for the reply again.  Looks like it was a bot reply. 

Thanks for the reply. 

Contacting customer care has failed. Enaging with them on social media has failed. As a customer, I am thus requesting the email addresses of the office of the president and executive escalation so that I can escalate. Yet even that courtesy is not being extended to me. 

It looks like Fido is doing everything it can not to share the email addresses of the Office of the President and the Executive Escalation. 

My ask again: how can I get the email of the office of the president and the executive escalation if all previous avenues have failed? 

Kajen
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Best solution is to find another company. There are so many good offers out there. Contacting the presidents office is a waste of time. Been there and done that. They don't have any additional empowerment. Don't waste your time 

Hello again,

No bots here. Also, not customer service.

Cheers

tiredfidocustom

Thanks for the reply. 

Contacting customer care has failed. Enaging with them on social media has failed. As a customer, I am thus requesting the email addresses of the office of the president and executive escalation so that I can escalate. Yet even that courtesy is not being extended to me. 

It looks like Fido is doing everything it can not to share the email addresses of the Office of the President and the Executive Escalation. 

My ask again: how can I get the email of the office of the president and the executive escalation if all previous avenues have failed? 

Hello again,

This forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. No one here would be able to provide those email addresses. As previously mentioned, you would need to escalate the matter through customer service.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues . You should note that you will only be referred to the Office of President or Ombudsman once the proper escalation process had already been exhausted (see here). Every organisation has an escalation process. You would need to contact customer service and have them escalate your concern. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

You might also refer here for steps to Resolve a Concern.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers