cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No call back from Win team!!!!!!!!

Geordi
I'm a participant level 2

My son and I were lucky enough to get a call from win back team with an amazing offer. Took the offer only to find out that the right plan was not applied to my account. My son's account is absolutely fine but mine is not reflecting the offer. I switched from a company I was having absolutely no issues with to have had issues with this new plan every step of the way. This issues has been escaped twice through customer service with still not call back.....beyond frustrating!!! What do I do now???? Help

4 REPLIES 4

Cm2017
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

It took almost a year for me to get a Winback call.

The plan I signed up for doesn't show in my account online, but it does show properly on my bill, I'm being charged the right amount.  This is exactly what the Winback agent said would happen.  

Geordi

I have already called twice, had it escalated! Still no phone call!!!

Thank you for letting us know Geordi!

If your situation was escalated, rest assured that they will reach out to you. I'll send you a PM shortly so we can look into it together.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Geordi!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We always want to be transparent and for offers to be applied correctly and we'd love the opportunity to check this out for you.

When you contacted us, was a callback from the Winback team scheduled? If so, they should be in touch within 48 business hours. If that wasn't the case, please reach out again so we can take a look or let us know and we can send you a PM here on the Community.