cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 'Live Chat' customer service is AWEFUL and FRUSTRATING

PeterDeee
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Had the unfortunate necessity to contact Fido this morning. Discovered that only "Live Chat' is the only available option now to speak with someone at Fido. It too well over an hour to have my issue (my extra payment not applied) NOT resolved. Texting to an individual, who is who knows where, is the most inhumane experience. Shame on Fido for implementing or degrading their customer service. If this is the direction that Fido is taking their customer service, I will seek another service provider for my multiple accounts

3 REPLIES 3

RickSharman
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I feel your pain Peter,  I have been with Fido since it started over 30 years ago and have always been very happy phoning for help from Customer Service and having a live person in Canada help me. now this Ask Jack is terrible, frustrating and you getd nowhere.   I have just spent of 5 hours trying to find out why a rep discontinued a feature in my plan to now avail.  The links to set up a time for Fido to call you waste my time again as they don't call at the scheduled time, when the call c

Hey @RickSharman,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience. Rest assured we're here to help you! 

There are several ways to reach customer service:

- On the phone (by dialing 611 from your Fido device), you will have a call back option instead of waiting on the line

- Via live chat on Fido.ca

- By writing us a private message on our social networks (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram).

Hope to talk to you soon. :grinning_face:

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @PeterDeee

You can find all the ways to get in touch with us on this link. There's a few more ways to get in touch as we provide support not only through phone or live chat Smiley

Hope this helps!