cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never get the promised credit

zhiyu5
I'm a participant level 2

I pre-ordered the new iPhone 12 on Oc 16 2020. I was promised a 100 CAD credit. However, after 4-months waiting and 4 times conversation with customer service, I still never recieve my credit. The how process is so frastratiing and I am seriouly considering switching to Telus now. Why does this company make a promise but never make it happen?

5 REPLIES 5

zhiyu5

I have contacted customer service many times. They said they fixed it. But they didn't. Still not getting my credit. Such a bad experience.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that @zhiyu5

I'll be sending you a PM so we can follow up on the situation immediately. Talk to you soon Smiley

zhiyu5

The problem is that the customer service always says the problem is fixed when it is not. 4 month waiting seems not enough. What shoud I do?

Can you clarify what you mean by they said it was fixed?

Did they give you more details about the promotional credit and if your line was eligible for it? If so, was it already applied and showing as a pending credit? 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @, 

I am sorry to see you had this kind of experience with your phone upgrade. For us to be able to further check out the details of the promotion and your billing, we would need to access your account. 

You can reach out to us for this through any of the options on our Contact Us page. 

Otherwise, we can also send you a PM from here if you would prefer. Let us know!