so i don't know any reason

i can see bill history until April 23, 2018 and january was paid normally, 

from feb 23 to apr 23 on 2018

i got -15.4 CAD balance it is only i could know

7 REPLIES 7

YASHCHOUDHARY92
I'm a participant level 2

I also have a negative balance of 36.06 on my account. How do I issue a refund?

Hey @YASHCHOUDHARY92,

If you made an overpayment, a refund cheque is issued a few weeks after your final invoice is published and sent to the address we have on the file.

YASHCHOUDHARY92

Hey , few days back my balance was negative , however now it just shows zero but I wasnt given any refund ? What do I do now ?

Helo @YASHCHOUDHARY92,

Welcome to the community!

The refund will be issued by cheque and it can take up to 6 weeks from your final invoice to be delivered, if you paid by card you can contact customer service and request the amount be refunded back to the card but the request has to be done before the cheque is issued.

jenellerosalie

Hi. I also have a balance of -$107. However there's no info on how I can contact Fido to send me a cheque.

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @jenellerosalie,

Fido will send the refund cheque o the address on file, if your address changed you can contact customer service through any of the available methods listed here.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @alstjr20110605

If you see a negative balance on your final invoice, it would mean that you overpaid your account and that we owe you money.  You can contact us using any of the options you'll find here to ask us to send you a cheque to refund this balance.  Alternatively, we can send you a PM right here on the community to help with this.

Let me know if you'd like us to do that!