cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact the Office of the President

Vknow
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My phone became permanently locked when tech support/customer service gave me the wrong codes to unlock the sim network code. I spoke to Yaas (at the Vancouver office) and told her I only had ten chances to enter the code -- and she gave me wrong codes.  With only a couple of chances left I was sent by her to the Aurora store and the last two codes they gave me were also incorrect. The result was that my phone became permanently locked. I'm now paying for service that I cannot use. 

I've wasted hours with customer service agents over the phone, on live chat (often I'm not able to connect) and in the store to resolve the issue. I've even phoned the phone manufacturer and they told me that my phone is locked due to Fido's incompentence. They said what needs to be done is for the phone to be taken to a service centre to be unlocked. This will obviously be for a charge.

I have repeated my issue over and over again with no way for the agents to understand the issue or work on solving it. Many chats were intentionally and ubruptly ended  from Fido agents, after keeping me wait for more than 45 minutes for each.

The problem was initiated by mistakes that Fido agents made, and then they refuse to sort it out.

My experience with customer service is the worst ever. 

I was finally able to speak to Mark the Aurora store manager and he said that he cannot help me a the store level. He suggested that I contact the Office of the President with my concern. I cannot find any information for this office and Mark also doesn't know the address or phone number.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Vknow,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your unlocking attempts were unsuccessful. You should note that you will only be referred to the Office of President or Ombudsman once the proper escalation process had already been exhausted (see here). You would need to contact customer service and have them escalate your concern. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

You might also refer here for steps to Resolve a Concern.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers