cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My usage details not available

Asulika
I'm a participant level 3

My usage details are not available with the notification "Since you've made a recent change, usage details won’t be available until your next bill cycle."

However, I have NEVER made a change anything, and I am worried about whether I have already overused my usage or not. During my business trip from Sep 28 to Oct 8 in Spain, I used the prepaid sim from a local carrier. I don't think that is the reason what I used the prepaid sim in Spain.

Could you let me know why I couldn't check my usage details? I'm nervous due to this issue. 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoVanessa

Hey @Asulika

We sent you a private message. We'll need to access your account to get to the bottom of this. Smiley

lola66556
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

what was the explanation and solution?

Asulika

Hi lola66556, 

They didn't give me a solution and couldn't find what the problem is. 
They just told me that it was a technical issue and there was no problem on my account.

So I couldn't check my usage till my next billing cycle. 

Hello Lola66556,

Welcome to the community and Happy New Year!

If you are unable to view your usage details, you will likely need to contact customer service so they can access your account to determine why you're having the troubles. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they have verified some information, they can also access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers