cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

Arashoo
I'm a participant level 2

Hi. Unfortunately because of the other interesting offer, I had to quit fido at December 18th but by mistake, my wife, as usual paid the bill of after 18th. I want to return the price that paid. 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Arashoo

Did you receive your final invoice for that account yet? If not, then any credit or extra payment made will be refunded automatically. A check will be issued and mailed to your billing address.

You can also contact us through these channels to reach a Fido representative, so we can take a closer look at your account.

Arashoo

Hi. As I said, I received the last invoice 22 December 2020 for the period of 18 December 2020 to 18 December 2021 and I paid that but, as I said I left fido 18 December 2020 so I demande to give me back the price of this bill.

Thanks 

Hello Arashoo,

Welcome to the community!

Could you please clarify what type of plan you had? Was it a monthly post-paid plan or a pre-paid plan? If it's a post-paid plan, the billing cycle would have been monthly, not yearly as your post suggests:

@Arashoo wrote:... the period of 18 December 2020 to 18 December 2021...

The only yearly option of which I am aware would be topping-up a pre-paid account with $100. However, pre-paid plans don't have invoices per se. If you are referring to topping-up your account, unfortunately, I'm not sure if it's possible to have that money refunded. Deposits into your account for prepaid mobile Services are non-refundable (see Terms & Conditions; section 7b).

As already mentioned, if you would like to discuss the matter, you would need to contact customer service. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers