My 5 extra hours of data don’t show

SOLVED
MKPB
I'm a Participant Level 3

Why do my 5 extra hours of data do not show on my FIDO app? I am on Fido pulse 4GB plan. Also I have the latest version of app.  Can someone please help?

Accepted Solution

Re: My 5 extra hours of data don’t show

Solved by Moderator

Hey @MKPB

Are you logged in to your account on the app when you're trying to access Data Bytes? If you are, you would need to log off to see the option.

Let us know it that works! 

View solution in context
12 REPLIES 12
Krystal0209
I'm a Participant Level 1

I too have the same issue. I have a Huawei P20 Pro and it was a contract phone. So I can't delete the app. I tried to uninstall the update but couldn't get through the authorization step as it keep saying there is a tech issue. So I reinstalled the update which is version 4.12.0.51. But still that 5 hour extra is no where to be found. It's frustrating. Please help.

Hey @Krystal0209,

We'll send you a PM and help you out! Talk soon! 

FidoJulien

Hey @MKPB

Are you logged in to your account on the app when you're trying to access Data Bytes? If you are, you would need to log off to see the option.

Let us know it that works! 

MKPB
I'm a Participant Level 3

Thanks. Logging in and out didn't help. But I deleted the app and downloaded it again and it's showing now. 👍

Awesome!  Enjoy your Data Bytes! 

ceeoum

I tried clearing cache, tried logging off and back on, and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and still didn't work 🙁

me too, what's wrong with this app, I tried every and it still not working

Thank you for trying guys!

We'll send you both a PM shortly to look into this. Talk soon. 😊

Robbiekl

Hi @FidoSaira I'm also having the same issue.

I've reinstalled the app several times, logged out, and back in using my phone number and the authorization code, like everyone above. What's the next step?

Hey @Robbiekl

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look into this.

Talk to you soon!

Abailie

I have done everything and still can't access it either. 

Hey @ceeoum

Thanks for trying all these troubleshooting steps on your side. 

You would also need to make sure to log in with your phone number. If the phone number authentication isn't set up when logged in with your user name and password, you can set it up by following these steps on the app:

1. Go to More tab.
  2. Select Your Profile and Settings.
  3. Go to the Settings tab.
  4. Select Sign in using Fido wireless phone number and complete the steps.
  5. Follow Log In to My Account App for the First Time Using an Authorization Code.
  6. Once the number authentication steps are complete, you should see the 5 Extra hours of Data banner.

If that doesn't solve it, let us know and we'll take it from there.