Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Service Agreement & Account Change Confirmation

Tanyak14
I'm a participant level 2

Good Evening, 

I have recently upgraded my account with Fido. After speaking with the customer care representative, I have received my Mobile Service Agreement and Account Change Confirmation. My main concern is that the promotional offer/discount that was verbally agreed upon is not reflected on my contract with Fido. I have reached out to customer care to clarify what notes appear under my file. Although the correct information has been recorded on Fido's end, myself, as the customer does not have this on record based on the agreement sent to me. As a legal binding contract, all discounts should be visible for both the client and company to view. Some may say, if it does not appear within the four corners of the document, it does not exist. I would greatly appreciate if someone would get back to me on this issue. 

Thank you,

Tanya

3 REPLIES 3

FidoValerie

Hey @Tanyak14 !

Welcome to the Community. Very_Happy

I totally understand your concern and wanting to have all the discounts confirmed on the agreement.

You can reach out to us here and we'll be happy to look into this for you!

Alternatively, we can send you a PM through the Community, if you prefer. Smiley

Tanyak14

Hi Valerie,

I'm having issues trying to connect with you through the hyperlink provided. Can you please call me or alternatively PM over Community.

Thank you

Hey @Tanyak14

We'll send you a PM so we can take another look into this with you.