cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misrepresented cost on call by representative vs actual final cost

eagleneon
I'm a participant level 2

I called the customer service and I was offered a device finance and phone plan as part of the customer retention offers. However, later when I received the account change confirmation email, it had a different, higher, price to what I was told on call and agreed to. I called the customer representative team after that and all they had to say was that they can not be accountable for what a representive offers on the phone call, they are only responsible for what appears in the email. He even agreed that the previous representitive should not have offered what he did. This was a terrible experience with fido representative, as this just takes away the credibility of a customer representative and the deals they offer if Fido can backtrack from the cost they initially offered. I am not sure how escalate the issue, as no help was provided from the representitive either. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPhilippe

Hey @eagleneon! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly not the way we expect your interactions with us to go!

You can escalate this by contacting us here or, if you wish, we can send you a PM from the community for assistance.

eagleneon

Hi, @FidoPhilippe 

I would really appreciate if I could get a PM. Thanks

Hey @eagleneon

We'll send you a PM now so we can take a closer look into this with you.