cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty offers

howardsiu
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

After contacting Fido through Twitter, which is nice. The agent gave me a so call loyalty offer that is even less than what Fido website offer. Not even close to what their competitor offer. Very disappointed. My contract is near the end and after 13 years, I might be switching both of my phone to their competitors. Is there even a retention department in Fido?

2 REPLIES 2

FidoSaira

Hey @howardsiu,

Thank you for loyalty with us, we deeply appreciate it!

We definitely dont want any of our customers to leave us and for that we do make sure to offer them the best deals available for their account every time they reach out to us. It's unfortunate that you did not like the offer that was made to you. It's also good to know that loyalty offers are better than what's available in the market when you compare them with the same tab.

That said, every provider has their own advantages, but keep in mind with Fido you get a lot for less on top of the perks such as Data Bytes, Fido XTRA, Fido Roam etc.

I do see that you have sent us a PM, we'll get to you shortly so we can double-check your options together.​​​​​

snowflake1407
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I contacted the agent through chat support while having error on upgrading online. The agent gave me offer of higher pay upfront amount and he would not give me the $100 credit as advertised online. After that, I called the call support centre, they fixed the error and I could process the online upgrade as normal with all the good deal and promotion. It depends on which agent you got connected. Some agents are very welcome and helpful. Some will pissed you off and they are happy to let you go.