Anyone getting this issue?
Logged in at normal business hours trying to access the live chat and have been receiving this message for a week (January 2023)
"Thanks for contacting us. Sorry, but you’ve reached us outside of our regular business hours. Please try again later."
I'm having a similar problem (Feb 10 15:30 in Alberta). No error message, but it has been 90 minutes since the "Your chat is being transferred to a Live Chat agent" message first popped up. So is the system down? I have a pretty major issue and can't contact support on the phone while I'm at work.
Hey @tiffanywtlee !
Welcome to the Community.
Sorry to learn you've been experiencing this on Live Chat.
It would be really helpful if you could kindly answer a few questions so that we can forward them to our Support Team :
- Which province are you located in?
- What department were you trying to reach (Home Internet, Mobile, Tech Support...)?
- Could you please provide us with an example of date and time when this happened?
Thanks a lot. We'll be looking into it!
Which province are you located in? ON
- What department were you trying to reach (Home Internet, Mobile, Tech Support...)? INTERNET
- Could you please provide us with an example of date and time when this happened? Feb 17th, Friday at 12:50 PM. Happened a few days before too. It says you have contacted outside business hrs, please try again later.