Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A strange account was added into my user

Cuongnq
I'm a participant level 2

Hi there!

My case is very complicated. I contacted Fido 4 times but nobody could help me handle this case. 
A strange account and phone number were added into my user. After that, my D.OB was changed. Now I want to remove that account from mine. Who should I contacted to and how? For more information about my case, pls talk to Fraud Dep. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Cuongnq 

Just to confirm, when you mention that "nobody could help me handle this case", do you mean that the situation is still unresolved?

If so, we're very sorry to hear that. You should be able to get the support needed to have your account secured and any privacy breach reported by our agents. Please contact us on these channels and we'll be happy to follow up on the situation.

Cuongnq

Yep. It hasn't solved yet. After each time I contacted the support team to handle, they confirmed that the case was solved and told me to wait few days. But now, the strange phone number is still in my user

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for the update,

It may take a few days for our team to investigate this and to make the corrections. Though if the situation remains unresolved, please reach out to us again and we'll follow up.