cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave fido worst customer service in the world

David2017
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I tried to contact customer service about my account that it's still open even though I'm not client anymore! I found out that I'm still being charged. I asked why they haven't sent me an email or by mail with all detail about the account being closed and the amount due. The guy said they sended it, I did not received it, and they do not send paper bills anymore. He sended it again and I also found out that I had a new bill coming.  With fees because I didn't paid the last bill. How I'm supposed to know!? Im not a client anymore! And then he contradicted himself saying that the new bill I would received by mail! I asked to talk with a supervisor in vain. He just transfered me to an other agent. I asked the other agent to talk to a supervisor. He said I will put you on hold and check. But he deliberately hanged up. I'm so happy I'm not a client anymore! Worst customer service ever. I just want to close this account!

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @David2017! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. Client or no, that's not the service we expect to provide you with!

We'll be happy to check everything out with you via community PM, if you wish. Just request one and we'll send it to you shortly afterwards.

We hope to chat with you soon!