cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Fido call display still offered in two different parts?

LGV
I'm a contributor level 1

When I came onboard with Fido about 6 years ago I opted for call display that showed the number of incoming callers, but if you wanted to see the name of incoming callers displayed as well it was an extra $5 per month.

Is this still the case as I don't see it broken down anywhere now?

To this day I still only get the number and no name on the display if it is someone not on my contact list.

When you subscribe to call display it should show both the name and number of incoming callers!

3 REPLIES 3

LGV

When you subscribe to call display from the phone company you get the name and number of the person calling on your display, for one price.

This is an obvious money grab gouge that customers do not appreciate!

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello LGV,

Welcome to the community!

All of Fido's current plans which include Talk also include Call Display. However, as far as I am aware, Name Display is only a part of their Value Pack add-ons (see here, under voicemail). I'm not sure if that service is available as a standalone add-on.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hello again,

I have been informed that Name Display is available as a standalone add-on. However, you would need to contact customer service to add it to your line. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers