International billing charges

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

International billing charges

Hi,

i have an issue of my huge bill. they told me that i have made international calls that exceeds my limit of 1000 international minutes. But i did not get any notification regarding this even just surprised with my phone bill that is of $ 733. Now, today is my payment due date. But i am not able to pay my bill because i can't afford this amount. I had talked to the customer service representatives more than 4-5 times but did not get any help from them they transferred my call to the supervisor she told me to talk to the credit department and gave me the number.Then i tried to make call but that number did not worked. They suggest me to go to live chat where i am know. I need help in reducing my bill if somebody can help. I want to talk to the manager.

Hoping to get response from manager.

Accepted Solution

Re: International billing charges

Hello @BS6

Getting an unexpected bill is not fun for anybody. 

For those plans which includes international calls, you don't get a notification for those minutes.

To go over your bill, we will need to access your account. To contact us, you can reach us through our channels here.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Solution

Re: International billing charges

Hello @BS6

Getting an unexpected bill is not fun for anybody. 

For those plans which includes international calls, you don't get a notification for those minutes.

To go over your bill, we will need to access your account. To contact us, you can reach us through our channels here.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2