General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Self-Service Fee - Upgrade Tablet via Chat or Phone

Hi all, I'm trying to upgrade my tablet to an iPad Air, however, this tablet is NOT carried in the local stores in my area (called like half a dozen including corporate and non-corporate stores). All told me to order via customer service. However, wh...

coolspot by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Bill payment using checking account

I always paid my bill using my credit card, this month I decided to pay through my checking account.using my bank application I added FIDO bill, and entered my FIDO account number and everything has been done wellbut still on My account FIDO "FIDO mo...

rana9290 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why my billing so high

Hi,I purchased Fido SIM/pnone no. at Toronto airport on 5th June 2021. The representative said my monthly billing charges will be 45$. But, my first bill generated in the next 6 days which is 109.72$. I understand the taxes will be included extra. In...

aish1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Info

Hello, I paid the bill online yesterday 6/10 and today I received a message that I have to pay the bill again. I checked the account, everything is correct. What should I do?

Bassam1978 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes