General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Error for online order and upgrade pending

I did an online order for an iPhone 12 mini (black Friday deal) and got an error message. I tried again and it said that the upgrade is pending, but I did not receive any confirmation email. How can I check if the status of the order went through? 

Anniehoang17 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Better deal 3 weeks late…

3 weeks ago picked up a new iPhone 12 mini 64g from Fido on a great deal. $20/month. Only black available... Today I notice 124g mini available in all colours for less than $18 a month郎

Emmo by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido terrible service

wait times are triple what they say, service workers are young andfull of attitude and they never give you a call back, Fido  worst company in whole the planet

Cancelled account still being billed

I cancelled my Fido account on September 25 and was billed for the outstanding balance on that day.  I have since been billed on October 6, November 5 and received notice that i will be billed again on December 5.  The website offers no way to speak ...

alljay by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes