cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrectly Billed

CS16
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been incorrectly billed $23.40 on my fido account. I got long distance charges when I have placed no such calls. I am very sure about this. Also, when buying my fido plan I was given a service charge. I was told that the service charge would be refunded in my next billing cycle. But I have not received this refund. The refund amount was $35 I think. 

I am extremely unsatisfied with FIDO. This is not the way you should be scamming people. I should get my refund and my bill should be changed. I am appalled at the way you try to take money.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @CS16

That's not at all our intention and we want all our customers to be satisfied with their services.

In terms of the $35 fee, it is billed on all activations done in our stores or through our contact centre. For orders done via Fido.ca, it is waived. We do often have promos though, so if you were offered to waive it then that should kick in within your first 2 invoices. Has it been more than 2 invoices that have been released since you activated?

For long distance charges, we do only bill for calls made on your SIM card through your device. If there's a charge you think is incorrect, then we'd love to look into it with you!

What I'll do is send you a private message so we can review things together. See you there!