Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing and texting issue

Anname
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been on the phone for more thank 3 hours today. I have two issues:

1. I signed up for the BF plan for 12G for $50 plus a $15 credit making the plan $35 per month. Two new lines. I just received my first bill and it has broken up the $15 credit, treating the first 1 month and 24 days as one month. It should treat this as two separate months and prorate the credit for the first 24 days.

2. I also have a data only line my kids used before they had a phone. I added a text addon as they wanted to use it for friends. Since I got them a new mobile line, I cancelled the addon. I assumed they would not be able to text. Nope. I was charged for additional texts and when I asked to remove the ability to text, I was told it wasn't possible.

1 REPLY 1

FidoAlex

Hey Anname, Alex here and I'll be happy to help.

First off I want to say that I'm sorry to see that you were stuck on the phone for over 3 hours, it certainly shouldn't take this long to figure this out. 

We can certainly take a look into this and I'm sure we'll figure things out. We know that staying on the phone for this long isn't ideal so there are many different ways to get in touch with us. Check out our contact page here. Alternatively, we can send you a PM directly here on the community. 

Let me know what you prefer! 😊