cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCREASE MY BILLING WITHOUT COMUNICATION

Lis2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

This is very disapointing, I will need some support to fix my billing the lady that help me online was not helpful. My billing was chnaged in September 2023 and for some reason they increase without explanation. I'm disagree and I feel if I got a offer in September they can change this agreetment.

I will need to contact a manager because the lady on the Phen let me wait for 2 hours online and not sign from her. that was a joke.

I need support because I prefer trasnfer to other company.

3 REPLIES 3

mcmaurok
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Same here, my bill got increased too without any communication. Most likely is because I don't want to upgrade my plan, this is NOT good!

We are committed to delivering the best mobile services with the highest standard of quality and reliability. As a part of our enhancements to bring you the best network experience, customers on select postpaid legacy wireless plans saw an increase on their bill starting with their first statement after January 18, 2024.  

This increase was communicated via notifications on invoices issued on December 14th 2023 or afterwards.  

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Lis2,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your disappointment with your bill increase and less than helpful interaction.  I understand you don't believe the increase was communicated to you. Fido usually provides notification of price increases in your bill a few months prior to any actual increase.

You should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts. I understand you have already attempted contacting Fido, however, if you wish to discuss the matter, you would need to re-contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. If you are not satisfied with their assistance, you would need to escalate the matter through customer service.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers