cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I regret moving to Fido

Dan1983
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I'm at my wits end with this company. I moved 4 of my phone lines from Rogers mid September.

Since then , all of my bills have been screwed up. I had 100$ credit per line (so a credit of 400$ total for my account, my costs are supposed to be 198$ tax inc. per month.

Since then I've had bills ranging from 2.9k to 25$. Each time I call for a correction, the amount changes and is never correct. I always end up 2 hours on the phone for the supervisor to tell me he will call me back and never does.

I've spoken to 3 'supervisors', Karen, Sebastien, Ricardo... Sebastien once told me he would call me back to check if the problem was fixed, never did. Had a phone meeting scheduled with Ricardo this morning 9am and he was a no show. I called the 611 number again and now they tell me they can't find him.

Right now, they say I owe 250$ while I should still have a credit of around 177$.

I end up calling them around twice a week and end up losing 2 hours every time. I've submitted a complaint to the CRTC, I'm at a loss as to what else I can do. Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Dan! Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

What you're describing should definitely not be occurring, your bills should include your promotions and should be consistent based on what you use each month and the plans you have.

We're going to look into things with you, not to worry!

I'm sending a PM your way, see you there Smiley