cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to contact Fido from overseas, but my call always gets hung up on!

HollyH
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I desperately need to cancel my Fido services which is $60 a month. I moved to New Zealand over 6 months ago so no longer can use Fido services, however I cannot contact Fido! Every time I call the abroad phone number, I go through the options to speak to a customer service representative, and then my call is always dropped after 5 mins, 15 mins, 30 mins, etc, of waiting! It's costing me each time to call, and I refuse to keep paying $60 a month for a service I can't use! Please someone help me how can I speak to someone from Fido! I am not impressed at all and quite upset as I can't afford to pay all of this.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

James45

I have the same problem, sending me to the contact-us page doesn't give me a number to call to speak to a real person. Unfortunately automated chats can't help me suspend my number.

Hello James45,

Welcome to the community!

That Contact Us page does link to their contact phone numbers --> Call Us, under Get in Touch, above the Fido footer.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @HollyH,

You can try the live chat or you can also message them through social media you can get all the info here.