cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need Someone to call me from Loyalty Dept

techyfem
I'm a participant level 2

Please I need someone to call me from Fido Loyalty Dept. I love fido, I don’t want to port to other network. But CS not offering me a deal.

Thanks,

femi

9 REPLIES 9

Ali7806953179
I'm a participant level 1

Hi..I'm writing this letter for you because they called me from the loyalty department for a good offer,I was at work,so I couldn't have a chance to continue the call,so I told them to call me back,I  called customer service couple times and they sent you couple emails,until now I didn't hear from you guys.please call me when you have time.

Hey @Ali7806953179 ,

We're sadly unable to set up a callback from here. But we do suggest you reach out to our support team here.

From there, an agent can look into this situation and ensure you get the correct follow up! 

jagvirbains1

please call me 

Hello @jagvirbain1,

Welcome to the community! 

If you need to reach us you can head over here and we'll be happy to help. 

Greatest_Sherry

I called Fido in December to resolve an issue with my bill and it seems they've restructured for the worse. Customer service now only for picking up the phone and then the CSRs 'chat' with someone that might be able to help. It's an awkward 45 minutes that you're just waiting for the person you're talking to to chat with another person. Lol.  Then if they can't solve your perform, you get to stay on hold with the CSR for another awkward 45 minutes while the CSR contacts a manager. The manager has the same access level as the old CSRs... And then that's it. If that person can't help you... You're stuck. No one else. I think the old royalty team is dead and gone. It was good while it lasted. Now it's time to find a service provider that provides... you know.... Service!

Hey @Greatest_Sherry

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it! We always aim to provide an excellent customer service to our valued customers and we're sad to learn that isn't how you feel about it. We'd like nothing better than to change that for you.

Rest assured that all our agents now have access to the same offers in order to be able to assist you any time you contact us & avoid being transferred again. I understand the wait time is not an ideal situation and for this very reason, we offer several methods to contact us such as on call, live chat, Social Media channels. 

I see that you have contacted us in PM, we'll follow-up with you soon. Smiley

techyfem

I have read a lot of responses which are not true.

First of all, Fido has a win back department which are termed secret. If you port to another service provider then they will contact you.

Moreso, I will like to say that not all offers are accessible to the CS Agents. I have been trying to get a good deal from Fido for the past two weeks now, it has been all **bleep** and bull stories. 
Anyway, I am still on it I will see what happens.

Hello again,

@techyfem wrote:

I have read a lot of responses which are not true.

First of all, Fido has a win back department which are termed secret. If you port to another service provider then they will contact you....

Loyalty and Winback are not the same. So it is true that there is no longer a Loyalty department as explained above.

@techyfem wrote:..Moreso, I will like to say that not all offers are accessible to the CS Agents. ...

Also explained above, not all loyalty offers are available to every existing customer. I don't want to necessarily speak for FidoSaira, but I think she meant that all customer service agents (via Live Chat, customer service, managers, etc) have access to the same offers for any particular customer. That should alleviate having to wait to get transferred. I don't think she meant that they have access to offers available to other customers.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Techyfem,

Welcome to the community!

I don't think there is a Loyalty department per se anymore. All of the customer service agents are trained to provide the best offers available to the customers (see here).

That said, if you're looking for a particular offer mentioned somewhere (ie RedFlagDeals or MobileSyrup), it's important to note that not all loyalty offers are available to every existing customer. The system would provide the customer service agents with the offers available to a particular customer. I believe the system would take into consideration multiple factors, including length of time as customer, current plan, usage habits, etc to determine what loyalty offers are made available for any given customer. If the system does not show a particular offer, the customer service agents are not able to provide the customer with said offer.

Fido's promotions and offers can change frequently. You might consider contacting customer service so that they can go over your options with you. Alternatively, you  might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers