cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m very disappointed with your costumer service.

Niloo2
I'm a participant level 2

It's been more than 3 years that I'm Fido's costumer. I've recently upgraded my iPhone to iPhone 12 Pro with Fido and renewed my contract. First device that I received, had a dead pixel on it so I called Fido and asked them to change it for me. They sent a new device and I started to use it. I packed the first phone to return it to Fido but because of COVID situation in Ontario and stay-at-home order and because I'm working from home, I couldn't go to purolator post office and send it back. Today, I found out I've been charged for 1680 dollars without any notice! I called costumer service and asked them to help me to solve this issue and consider it that it's not a usual time for anyone and please help me because I can't afford this bill and I don't need two devices at the same time ! But the only thing I heard was no we can't do anything, we're sorry! I'm really disappointed because I thought I deserve respect and consideration from Fido after more than three years of being a loyal costumer! It's not fair to treat your costumer like this! 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoValerie

Hey @Niloo2 Smiley

Welcome to the Community! 

I definitely understand that such a high bill is not what you expected after your device exchange.

Could you please answer a few questions for me, so we can assist you as best we can? 

- Have you now returned the original phone? 
- When did you receive the second device? 

Let me know!

Niloo2

Hi and thanks for your reply!

yes, I had to go to purolator office and send it.

I received the replacement device on March 22 and I didn't receive any instructions from Fido about when I should return the defective item. So I checked my contract regarding return policy and it had been stated that I should return the original item within 30 days if I bought it through call or online service. Then the lockdown started and I've not gone outside since then. 
I thought like other prestigious companies, Fido would understand the situation and would cooperate with me but my shocking bill showed up I'm wrong!

Hey @Niloo2

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon!