cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop annoying "No Caller ID" calls

zhang999
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been receiving multiple "No Caller ID" spam or telemarketer calls every weekdays and even when I decline all these calls, I am very annoyed and I want help trying to avoid these calls! I know there is the "Do Not Disturb" solution, but if I turn that on, I'm going to miss my important notifications such as reminders. I also tried to block (000-000-0000), but I'm still receiving these calls. I even tried to use the call blocking apps and there is no help preventing these spam callers. Is there any better way to stop these annoying calls that frustrates me?

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @zhang999

Welcome to Fido Community!

We totally get your frustration regarding these unsolicited calls, they can be super annoying. You can rest assured that we have nothing to do with these kinds of messages/calls, and don’t support them in anyway. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do to stop them. These companies call random numbers. They try every possible number combination in order to reach as many people as they can.

You can always register to Do Not Call list if you are receiving calls from Canadian telemarketing companies.