cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check balance of 1000 free international minutes?

aneeshkk
I'm a participant level 2

I am looking for a way to find the remaining minutes of 1000 international free minutes. Please advise.

9 REPLIES 9

raddagal
I'm a participant level 1

I recently added the free 1000 international minutes to my plan. I was not able to find the usage on the fido.ca or fido application on my phone as per the instructions on the answer on this site. Please suggest me what I have to do?

Hey @raddagal! Smiley 

The usage for the 1000 free minutes should come up on your Fido app under the usage screen. 

As that's not the case, can you please confirm that you have the latest version of the application? You can also try deleting and re-installing it to see if that helps.

Keep us posted!

FidoJo1
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @aneeshkk

Welcome to the community🙂

You can track the usage when you log in your profile on the Fido.ca website. 

Hope this helps!

aneeshkk

Thank you. Unfortunately this doesn't show the remaining balance for 1000 international minutes. Yesterday night this was confinedc by customer care. They said that there will be an SMS alert after consuming 90% and also after the allowance gets exhausted.

Thank you again ! 

Hey @aneeshkk

I just wanted to add a little clarification to this point. The Minute Tracker which offers these 90% /100% alerts,  is only used to track airtime (regular minutes) included in the plan. You should actually be able to track the usage for these 1000 minutes through the My Account App. 

Are you using the most recent version of the App? 

aneeshkk

Wow... Finally I found that after digging a lot... 

But the customer care have a misleading information.

Also the interface can be improved a bit..

vthakkar

How did you do that? I am trying to figure out my usage as well. Please post the procedure.

Hey @vthakkar

From your Fido My Account app: Tap on the Usage tab at the bottom, then scroll down until you see the minutes remaining and tap View Details. 

From My Account on Fido.ca: Click Usage & Services and select the account. Under the Talk & Text section, click the View Details link.

Hope this helps. Smiley 

FidoJo1
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks a lot for your feedback @aneeshkk!

We always appreciate feedback so we can improve our services. We'll make sure to send your comments to the appropriate team.