How to change voicemail language from french to english on my home phone

Wilord
I'm a participant level 1

38 REPLIES 38

smritishekhar

Can you please help me change my Voicemail from French to English? 

Hello Smritishekhar,

Welcome to the community!

As noted in the solution, the change would have to be done by customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

I understand the solution notes a Moderator may also perform the change as well. However, since that post, the forums are no longer intended as a venue for customer services. While a Moderator may offer to help via PM, they may also refer you to contact customer services.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

ankitagarg
I'm a participant level 2

I want to change my voicemail from French to English. Can a moderator help me with this please.

Thanks!

Hello @ankitagarg,

While the community forum is moderated by Fido employees and they do step in to help sometimes this forum is not an official customer service channel. It would be best and much faster for you to contact customer service directly through any of the available channels listed here,

ankitagarg

Thanks you for the help !

CharliDar

@KAPABLE-K.  2 phone calls to customer support and an hour at a Fido kiosk and no one can change the language of my voicemail.  It is set to English I am told.  It is clearly not.  I am getting weird random messages from voicemail that my keyword us wrong.  Considering I only understand half of the voicenail instructions it would appear it is just going to be this way forever.  Customer support is no support at all.  CRTC, here I come....

Hey @CharliDar,

That definitely sounds odd. We'll be happy to take a look at your account with you in order to see what's going on. 

I will be sending you a PM as we speak. 

We hope to chat with you soon! 😀

CharliDar

Thank you Anthony!  I sorted out the texts about the keyword...not from voicemail.  Any help you can provide sorting the voicemail language issue would be much appreciated.

We'll be happy to continue with you via private message. Simply check out your inbox via the community in order to get started!😀

JCobra
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Could i please get my voicemail language switched from French to English?

Hello @JCobra,

Unfortunately, this is something that can only ben be done by customer service you will need to contact them to have it change.

frigshift

Hi there! May I please have a moderator also change my voicemail language from French to English? Thank you!

Hi @frigshift Welcome to the Community! 

We're sending a PM your way to have a closer look at that. Smiley 

frigshift

Thank you!  I submitted a reply - please let me know what I can do next.  Have a good day!

Hey @frigshift,

We haven't received a reply from you in PM yet. Can you resend your reply to our latest message in private?

Carleerun

Hi

I need help changing my voicemail from French to English.

thanks

Hey @Carleerun!

Welcome to the Community!

I've moved your post to this thread as it's related to the same subject. 

You can find the info you're looking for in the solution above. 

Let us know if you would prefer we send you a PM here.

Camoire

I upgraded my phone and somehow my voicemail language got changed to French. I need it changed back please

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Camoire

Welcome to the community Smiley

You simply need to reach out to us and we'll be happy to change it for you. You can contact us at these channels or we can send you a PM here if you prefer.

Let us know!

anishtrip

I see this issue is still not resolveble by the customers themselves since 2018. 

Moved to QC and voicemail changed to French. Not able to change language. 

Even tried changing the voicemail number to 647...... but still communicates in French with no option to switch to english. 

Not sure how this works but need it changed back to English.