cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before I receive order confirmation?

biak83
I'm a participant level 1

I placed an order online last night at aorund 9pm to order a new phone and changed to a new plan but haven't received an email confirmation.

Upon logging out and then back in I can see the plan was changed.

Almost a day later and still no email.

Already checked the junk/spam/trash folders. How long does it typically take?

I would like to make sure that the phone order is actually in the system as I know the plan was already swtiched.

Thx

34 REPLIES 34

Fi_do_YYC
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I am in the same situation as well.  I haven't receive an email regarding the plan change. (I didn't do an hardware upgrade)

Hi @Fi_do_YYC!

If you've made the plan change for your next billing cycle, you'll receive the email confirmation on that same day. 

No worries Smiley 

cmoreton
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered my phone online and changed my account details a few days ago and still haven't recived a confirmation email about anything as of yet????

Hey @cmoreton!

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

I've moved your post here since you might find the info you're looking for.

I'll also PM you in a moment so we can confirm the changes together. 

Chat soon! 

Latinjojo
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hello i just placed an order online and havent recieved an order confirmation . But the page did indicate thank you for your order! and we are processing it and i should receieve an email shortly. So does that mean everything went smooth on fido's end??? and is the weekend included as business days??

Thank you

Joe

Hey @Latinjojo

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

It can take 24-48 hours for you to receive the email but if you've seen the confirmation on the screen you'd be good to go. 

Weekends would not be counted as business days.

Hope that helps! 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @biak83 and welcome to the Community!

You're supposed to receive an email from us once your order is placed and once your order is shipped, which includes the tracking number for you to track the order.

Keep in mind that confirmation emails are usually sent within 24-48 hours after the order has been processed.

I'll send you a PM to check out your account and make sure the upgrade went through.

For any additional account specific questions in the future, you can also contact us on through one of those channels.

I'll talk to you in PM Smiley

barindersk

Hi,I have had a similar problem. I ordered my new phone with customer service. The agent said 2 day is when I get my phone, but I haven't even recieved a tracking number. My guess is it is still not shipped. Help. Thankyou.

Hey barindersk!

Welcome to the Community!

When you order a new phone, shipping usually takes between 3 to 5 business days.

If you have not yet received an email with your tracking number, it's likely that your order has not yet shipped, but, that said, I would still suggest checking your junk mail folder to make sure that the email did not end up there.

Neisonpromise

I ordered an iPhone 7 plus 128gb device. Now I got a mail that my order is confirmed for an Apple IP7 128 gb. Does that mean it's only an iPhone 7 phone. I actually ordered iPhone 7plus. So much worried about it 

Hey @Neisonpromise!

I've received your PM, I will be happy to take a look at your account and confirm the model. 

See you there! 

tefanny

I ordered a phone 3 days ago and i still have not received a confirmation email or tracking number. How long does it typically take?

Hey @tefanny

I've moved your post here since you might find the info you're looking for. 

I'll also send you a PM shortly so we can take a look at that together. 

Talk to you soon! 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @biak83,

Welcome to the community!

From what I know confirmation emails are usually sent within 24-48 hours after the order has been processed.

Sometimes if the orders gets sent out but not yet processed you will get a delay in receiving the confirmation email.