cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone

Larrygmccoy
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

If I have a home phone with fido and I wish to have a second somewhere else can you do this on the same plan

***Edited to add Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

@Larrygmccoy wrote:

If I have a home phone with fido and I wish to have a second somewhere else can you do this on the same plan

***Edited to add Labels***

Hello Larrygmccoy,

Welcome to the forums!

Firstly, what do you mean by on the same plan? Do you mean two home phones at different locations, but only one monthly fee? If so, then I would think no. Both locations would require their own home phone devices. I believe there would be a monthly fee for each device.

On the other hand, if you mean that each home phone would have their own plan but on the same account, then I think that would be possible. I suspect, though, there might be provincial plan limitations. While you can take the phone anywhere there is Fido reception, the plans would depend on the province. For example, I don't imagine they would allow a Manitoba home phone plan in Ontario for extended periods.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Yes you can, because Fido home phone is wireless you can take it anywhere in Canada as long as you can get a reception.