cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to File a Complaint to CCTS

LynnH
I'm a participant level 1

I have had the incorrect billing issue since the win back team got me back in early this year. Need to call Fido almost every month to solve the issue for several months. They promised call back within 48 hours every time and it has been something 7 times I DID NOT HEARD BACK. Extremely tired dealing with FIDO so I filed the complaint to CCTS. I HOPE THEY COULD HELP. 

4 REPLIES 4

AnuragSonti
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi Lynn,

Did contacting CCTS actually help in getting the issue resolved at all?

Tan21

I got duped by Fido! They did not convey the true value of the roaming charges to me, I did not receive any information from them, as far as I knew and fido told me via SMS's was that I had fido roam on my plan, next thing I knew got charged 3 times the standard roam charges. I'm leaving Fido.

Hey @Tan21

I'm sorry to learn about the situation. That doesn't sound right and we would hate to see you go. 

I invite you to visit our Fido Roam page on fido.ca or on the Community for more information on this feature. If you have any concerns regarding the charges, please contact us and we'll be more than happy to review your invoice. 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @LynnH,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your monthly invoice, you can start here to try and resolve it.