Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift card claim glitch

Jamil8051
I'm a participant level 3

Hello!

I set up an automatic payment to get the promotion offer of a 10$ gift card. I accidentally chose the Prepaid card option. Then I tried to set up the Prepaid Virtual Mastercard in the FIdo app with Fido Extra plugins. However, I was prompted to this website from the fido app  "https://www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com/". Every time I try to claim my card it takes me to the website and says a verification code has been sent to my email address. But I never received the email. I called Fido Customer support explained the issue clearly. They transferred me to technical support. The tech guy was from Toronto. He literally wasted my 25mins and hung up without fixing the issue. Then on 19th Dec 2020, I called again to Fido care. This time the agent told me to contact chat support as it may take more than half-hour to fix the issue on their end. So I started to do chat and the Live chat agent said it was not possible on their end to fix the issue nor reset the option so that I can choose some other gift card.

I don't know why they are doing this to me. They are playing pillow pass games with me. Passing from one stage to another stage. Their tech guy hung up and their chat agent says can't see on their end and their Customer agent advised me to do LIVE chat! 

I think it was a disaster for me to claim this 10$ gift. This is how fido values Loyalty! Now I am seriously doubting the support quality of FIDO both customer satisfaction and technical troubleshooting. The company's tech and customer support can't fix a 10$ gift card issue!! I wonder what would they do if I claim a larger gift card! Who knows how would they react!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

10 REPLIES 10

Remona1

Can I also get a private message about why I can't see the offer? Only signed up with Home Internet acct. Should I remove PACC and see?? Smiley

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Remona1!

That specific offer is a targeted offer, and eligibility is based on several factors.

If it's not in the app it's not available but check back weekly for new offers! Smiley 

Remona1

Thanks. I will remove PACC from Home Internet account and see if that helps Wink

Remona1

Hello! Was also wondering if this promotion is on again and how I can go about registering for Automatic Payments, with the option of a $10 gift card? I keep looking at the Fido Xtra options with no luck in finding the promotion. When I go to billing to change method of payment, no option for a gift card comes up!

Remona1

Nope. Only for the internet acct?

Hi @Remona1

Welcome back to Community Smiley

Is it possible that you were already or previously registered to automatic payments? If that's the case, the offer wouldn't be available unfortunately. 

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Very_Happy Its could be great

FidoSaira

Hey @Jamil8051,

Thank you for reaching out! I am very sorry to learn about all the back and forth you've gone through for the gift card. It should not be like this!

Have you checked your spam folder for the verification code?

If not, please make sure to check. The verification code will be sent from security@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com.

Let me know!

Jamil8051

I already 10 times checked my email junk/spam folder. No such email was received from the link you mentioned. Please do look into your technical stuffs.

Thank you for checking! I'll send you a private message soon to look into it with you.