Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting specific model phone

Aussiecat
I'm a participant level 2

Hello , 

Does anyone know if you can make a request for something different when going through the phone upgrade / 2 yr term ? Say I would like a new iPhone SE(2020) in the product Red colour, in 128Gb size ( on the upgrade path it offers the Red in a 64 but not 128) I am actually looking to upgrade both my wife's and my phones, We both want the Red in 128Gb.

If it is possible how can it be done through the online system ? Or would I need to contact a service person and pay the "fee"

Thanks  

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Aussiecat,

Welcome to the community!

I'm not sure that phone is currently available in the option you're interested. When searching the website, the 128 does not appear to be an option with the Red colour. That could be the reason you're not given the option when trying to upgrade. I'm not sure if that combination is out-of-stock or whether they do not intend on carrying the combination.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Aussiecat

Yes, I was seeing the same thing. I can understand not carrying every colour combination in every size model when there a 5-6 colour choices, BUT... Apple only offered the new SE in 3 colours, so why not sell all three? I don't know if Fido(Rogers) buys a select lot with certain combinations.

Hey! Philippe here. I hope you're are doing well. Smiley

To clarify, these are the colors we are offering at the moment:

White

• 64 GB
  • 128 GB

Black

• 64 GB
  • 128 GB
  • 256 GB

Red

• 64 GB

Although we do carry the red model, it's only available in the 64 GB version. I hope this helps!