Getting rid of monthly add-on

I'm a Participant Level 1 Andy10
I'm a Participant Level 1

Getting rid of monthly add-on

Can someone tell me how I get rid of my $20 monthly add-on?

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting rid of monthly add-on

Hey @Andy10,

Are you referring to the $20 / 1.5 GB Data Top Up option? If that's the case, you can remove it yourself by sending a text message with the word CANCEL to 222 and you'll then receive an SMS with cancellation instructions.

Just a heads up, the change will take effect on the first day of your next billing cycle. You will still be able to use the data from the Data Top-up your current billing cycle.

Also, you'll see a final charge on your next invoice which will cover the Top-up for the current bill cycle.

If you're looking to remove any other additional option from your account, you would need to get in touch with Customer Care as KAPABLE-K suggested.

Hope this helps. Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1

Hello @Andy10,

Welcome to the community!

Only a Fido representative can remove the add-ons, you can reach out to Fido from any of the available methods listed here.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Solution

Hey @Andy10,

Are you referring to the $20 / 1.5 GB Data Top Up option? If that's the case, you can remove it yourself by sending a text message with the word CANCEL to 222 and you'll then receive an SMS with cancellation instructions.

Just a heads up, the change will take effect on the first day of your next billing cycle. You will still be able to use the data from the Data Top-up your current billing cycle.

Also, you'll see a final charge on your next invoice which will cover the Top-up for the current bill cycle.

If you're looking to remove any other additional option from your account, you would need to get in touch with Customer Care as KAPABLE-K suggested.

Hope this helps. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3